Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Melancholy.....

I think that's the word that describes me right now.......... we just found out that our beautiful talented daughter is moving to Calgary, Alberta to further her career as a chef. Morgan is 26 years old now... a young, strong woman on her own - good of heart, talented and well loved. But in my heart she is still my baby. I so remember the day she was born... how I wanted a little girl so bad - that had her Daddy's dimples... I was so blessed to get just that and way more!!
Calgary, another province....... 40 hours of driving or 4 hours on the plane to see her........ not just so close that I can reach out and touch her, hug her, kiss her.
I am so very proud of the woman she has become. I love her with all my heart. I wish her all the best and pray that God protects her on her new adventure. I'll miss my baby girl, my friend, my love..... but I am soooooo very proud of her and know my love will never ever change - no matter how far away she is - she is always close to me in my heart. I love you Morgan Leigh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Margo........that brought tears to my eyes!!!!!!! You can hear your pride (and sadness) just busting through your post! Congrats to Morgan and to you and your dh for doing such a fine, fine job!

Holly A said...

Margo, this is so moving. You've captured your emotion so well. It's a tough situation for you to see her branch out, even though you are bursting with pride for her. Your layout is completely beautiful. Congratulations to Morgan on her career advancement, and to her parents too, for their fine work in setting her up for success.