Sunday, August 19, 2007

If You Go Down To The Woods Today........

You're sure of a big surprise.
If you go down to the woods today,
You'd better go in disguise.
For every bear that ever there was
Will gather there for certain because
Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was our Family Church Picnic and the theme was A Teddy Bears Picnic. We had alot of fun and I was crowned "Queen Den Mother Bear"!! I received a crown and a honey bear as my bouquet! :-)
I had the tables all decorated up etc. in the theme and got all the prizes for the games etc. We had a bbq with salads and desserts that everyone brought. Then games, prizes and lots of fun!
Here's a few pics of the day.




2 comments:

Melonie said...

Adorable pics Miss Margo! You make a beautiful Queen! Looks like a Beary fun time!

Holly A said...

It sounds like a wonderful event. You certainly captured the fun in your photos, and in particular, I hope you plan on scrapbooking your tiara photo! I can't wait to see the layout, Margo! :-)