Friday, August 3, 2007

I've been "Scattergoried" tagged!!!

Tara from The Scrapping Nook tagged me...... ;-p LOL

The game is SCATTERGORIES ... and it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules:

* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!
* If you can't think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!

Once you've completed your tag, tag 4 others!! Have fun and I can't wait to see your answers!!!

My Name is Margo:

1. Famous singer/band: Madonna
2. four letter word: Milk
3. Street: Main St.
4. Colour: Mauve
5. Gifts/presents: Magazine subscription
6. Vehicle: Mazda
7. Things in a souvenir shop: Maps
8. Boy Name: Mark
9. Girl Name: Mary
10. Movie Title: Mr. Mom
11. Drink: Milk
12. Occupation: Mailman
13. Celebrity: Mark Walhberg
14. Magazine: Memory Makers
15. U.S. City: Macoomb, IL
16. Pro Sports Teams: Montreal Canadiens
17. Fruit: Mango
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Make-up crisis
19. Something You Throw Away: Milk bags
20. Things You Shout: Move!
21. Cartoon Character: Mickey Mouse

Okay, now I am tagging....... Melonie, Patti, Sherry

3 comments:

Tara said...

Awesome Margo! It was fun wasn't it! I could think of lots of things that didn't start with my initial!! LOL!

Elia said...

These are great Margo! Great letter to work with for the tag.

Holly A said...

Great answers, Margo. Thanks for playing!