Sunday, October 14, 2007

WOW........ 29 years!!!

Today is Allan and my 29th Wedding Anniversary! How time flies!! We have been very blessed throughout our years, especially with our 2 wonderful children. I have been very blessed with such a wonderful man!! You name it, he does it! My Mother says I am very spoiled, and yes I agree. Not many men will work full-time, garden like crazy, cook, clean, laundry and still have fun times with their wives. LOL
I love you with all my heart Allan....... for infinity and beyond!!





5 comments:

Adriann said...

Happy Anniversary! And to many more...

Blessings!!!

LesaW said...

Happy Anniversary Ms. Margo! You and Alan look so good.

Melonie said...

I knew your anniversary was coming up! Happy Anniversary and many, many more. To infinity and beyond in fact!

Deirdra Doan said...

So cute you are your sweetie!, nice to meet you thanks for joining in my giveaway and your nice comment.

Deirdra Doan said...

So cute you and your sweetie!, nice to meet you thanks for joining in my giveaway and your nice comment.