Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thanksgiving.....


This past Monday we celebrated Thanksgiving...... for my American friends that is when Canada celebrates it. Morgan and Taylor both came down from Toronto and spent 2 days at home. Since Sunday was also my birthday! Morgan actually surprised me by showing up on Sunday, as I didn't expect her till Monday. Taylor also brought his new girlfriend Jennifer, who we met for the first time. We really liked her and Taylor is soooo happy! :-)
So we enjoyed the turkey with all the fixings and had a wonderful time together. I am so thankful for my wonderful family and am truly blessed with 2 gorgeous, wonderful children and a fabulous, loving husband!
Here's a couple pictures to share from that day...........





1 comment:

Melonie said...

SO glad you all had a wonderful day and that Taylor is sooo happy. That Morgie is a good girl surprising her Mama!
Are you sick of Turkey yet? The leftovers are always the best for the first day or so right?