Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Brother Kevin.........

I just got this great picture of my Mom and my brother Kevin.... thought I would post it and talk some about him......
Kevin is 6 years older than I am and has been married for 30 years to Laurel and they have a 25 year old son, Travis. Oh yeah, also Barley - their cute yellow lab. Kevin is a licensed Pro Golfer and now lives way up North in "cottage country" running a fabulous golf course/resort. Laurel and him have been there for about 2 years now... previous to that he has run a number of golf courses in the Niagara area. Kevin is the "strong silent" type. LOL A lot like my Father and like my son Taylor. In fact Taylor is a Poole through and through, just like Kevin and my Dad and my sister's son Matthew. I see a lot of similarities between the 4 of them. Anywho, the first picture is Mom and Kevin, the 2nd is of the lake that Kevin and Laurel live on. Just beautiful area. The last is at the 18th hole at his golf course with my sister Pam, and Mom.



1 comment:

Melonie said...

Love reading about your family Margo. Can't believe how much you all look alike! Hope you are having a good weekend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!