Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I Love My Kids!!! :-)

Here's a picture of Taylor and Morgan working together....... I am truly blessed that I have such wonderful kids. They truly love each other and really enjoy each others company. Not only did they live together in an apartment for a year, but now Taylor is working some for his sister! As you know, Morgan is the Head Chef of a restaurant in Toronto, Taylor now lives in Toronto attending University etc. Well, Taylor has been looking for a job FOREVER during off-time from school....... Morgan's assistant just left her job at the restaurant and Taylor is now working part-time in the kitchen helping Morgan. He gets to do the "grunt" work. LOL Now how many brothers and sisters grow up being great friends and loving each other throughout their lives (and they are 4 years apart too), then moved out and lived together for a year and now working together. Guess Daddy and I did good! ;-)

1 comment:

Melonie said...

You sure did Margo and it is paying off now! I really look up to you and hope Evan and Marlee will turn out the same! They look so cute in their uniforms!