Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fun at The Nook!!

I'm having fun so far being the guest designer at The Scrapping Nook this month. I started up a month long Bingo (since I am The Nook Bingo Queen ;-) I have a tendency to win the late night challenges, what can I say, I have a fast finger and am a night owl!) Of course a prize for the winner at the end.
Also I have 3 other challenges going on..... one is a "Labour Day" layout challenge ~ to do a layout of your "labour/childbirth" or to do a layout of how you labour at your job, in the garden, at home etc. etc. I've had lots of great entries into the challenge and someone will be winning a RAK!
Another challenge I have is to dump your purse on the counter, take a picture and then journal about its contents etc. etc. in a layout. Another RAK for this challenge.
Last but not least..... Button, button, who's got the button? challenge..... using tons of buttons on a layout... not 5 or 10 but TONS. Another winner will be drawn out of the entries.
Here's one I did with lots of buttons of Morgan when she was little.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love having you play with us Margo-----and that layout is just TOO cute! Thanks for the challenge!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute :)