Monday, April 9, 2007

Dumbo Auntie Margo!!!



Okay, so I get this adorable picture from my niece yesterday of her 2 kids, Emma and Wyatt........ I'm ohhhhhhing and ahhhhhing over the picture and reading their shirts... how cute are they!!! I'm laughing cause Wyatt has a "big Brother" shirt on thinking that because he is getting so big and almost the same size as his big sister Emma that they got him this shirt too...... not realizing that Jennifer and Jesse are announcing they are having another baby!!! Soooooooooo, Emma and Wyatt are both going to be a "big sister and big brother" now to a new little one!!! I am so thrilled for Jennifer and Jesse!! How I wish we lived closer.... they live in North Carolina!! Morgan and Jennifer are basically the same age and grew up very close personally together..... even though they have always lived so far apart. They have always had such a great friendship and love for each other. Boy, can 2 girls be so different in the stages of their lives now!! So, yep.... I'm going to be an Auntie again!! I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Elia said...

What a sweet photo and love the t-shirts. Congrats on being an auntie again.

Lori M said...

Great blog Margo...Tag your it...check out my blog for instructions! Have Fun.