Thursday, September 17, 2009

WOW!!!

It has been forever since I've blogged on here...... I think I need to get some scrapping done!! I have so many fabulous pictures to do up from my niece Meredith's wedding in July - and of course of my beautiful family - Morgie came home with Carlos for a week during the wedding - as well as Taylor and Jennifer! Who by the way are GETTING MARRIED!!! Congrats to Taylor and beautiful, wonderful Jennifer. We are so very happy!!!
Enjoy the following collage from Meredith & Hyland's wedding - photos include my nieces Merie, Bethany & nephew Matthew - Morgan, Taylor, Jennifer & Carlos - my parents with the bride & groom and Allan & I with all our kids!!


 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melonie said...

YAY!!!! So happy for Taylor and Jennifer!!!! Everyone looks so happy. Glad to hear all is well. (((HUGS))))

Melonie said...

Soooo happy to hear from you Margo!! I thought of you the entire time we were planning our Disney trip! I know how much you love it. Now Elliott and I are complete Disney fanatics too. Now that we've vacationed there it will be hard to settle for anywhere else! Hope you are having a great week.

Morgan said...

how did you do that with the pictures? looks so cool!

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Margo,
It's so nice to meet you! Thank you very much for visiting my blog and following along as well. I really appreciate it. You are always welcome. I look forward to visiting your inspiring blog again soon. It's so pretty!

Many Blessings ansd Happy Fall!
~Warmly, ~Melissa :)