Wednesday, March 12, 2008

OOOOOPSSS!!!!

I forgot I was tagged by Shelly B!! ;-)
Here's what I have to do: *Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.*
1. I love reality shows... lame I know, but I do love them.
2. I hate bare feet, I have to wear socks 24/7.
3. I got a tattoo when I turned 40. It's a butterfly just above my wrist.
4. I love anchovies, pig tails, calamari, blue cheese and all kinds of weird stuff.
5. I wish I lived in Walt Disney World, Florida. Notice I said "in".
6. I got married a week after I turned 20 & have been happily married for almost 30 years now.
7. I have severe sleep apnea and have to use a CPAP machine at night.

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

love your tag margo! i wanted to get a tattoo when i turned 40 - that was almost 5 years ago - maybe i should get one before the canvas is too wrinkly!