Monday, June 11, 2007

MELLOW MONDAY....

Today was a nice day...... one of those days where you spend with your hubby out shopping for a bit, out for lunch - Chinese buffet and then back home to chill and work in the backyard.... gorgeous weather for a day like this. We bought some cute new dragonfly lights to hang in the gazebo, an adorable new birdhouse that is a clay watercan with a warty old toad on top...... we hung those up and added lots more fairy lights all around the patio.... looks so pretty. The sprinkler was on and I even played in it for awhile. Baxter enjoyed laying in the cold wet grass to cool off. Here's a few pics of our day today.......


1 comment:

Melonie said...

Oh that toad birdhouse is adorable! Then again so are Alan and Baxter!!! Glad you had such a good day.
My Mom & I went to the Chinese buffet after ballet last night. Yummy!
Oh and I sooooo wish you were here to french braid Marlee's hair for me.